Friday, December 22, 2006

Still alive

Believe it or not, Im still alive.

I just haven't had the urge to write in my diary. My life has been so chaotic and busy once I started college. I'm juggling my classes and two jobs. I feel like I don't have time to breath.

I'm on Christmas break from school now and Lisa is away visiting her family out of state. I have the whole house to myself for an entire week.

There is a lot happening in my life...

This could be a long catch up entry because it's been a few months but I'm going to skip all that. I'll just sum it up.

Going to school, Still living with Lisa, Still hanging out with Jonas. (as friends). I see paul sometimes too.

Slept with a guy named Jonathan for 2 months. I met him in my psychology class.

We broke up 3 weeks ago. To be honest, the sex was awkward. There was so much fumbling and we didn't spoon well. He shifted in his sleep all the time and had frequent nightmares. We were the same age and that felt weird because I'm used to older men.

There is something else going on right now. Something I thought I was going to write about now, but I've had a few drinks tonight and I'm not feeling up to opening up about this yet. It's complex.

I'll write about it next week. I'm going home to spend christmas with my mother and sister. I'll be back on Tuesday.

Merry Christmas.
posted by Iris at 6:46 PM