Wednesday, July 12, 2006

What constitutes date rape?? Where is the line drawn?

I feel like I'm going to vomit, I feel sick and uneasy. I just want to curl up in a ball and stop moving all together. I don't want to go to work tonight.

I didn't pick up the phone all day (even when I heard Jonas's voice on the machine) and I didn't show up for my morning shift at the deli. I don't even want to write about this because I know what anyone that reads this will think.

"Iris, You asked for it."

I keep clenching my jaw and the sides of my face feel sore from doing this. I'm angry at myself, I'm angry at him. I hate this vicious cycle that defines my life. It has to end. I look like shit right now because my eyes are swollen from crying.

Maybe I'll write about this later. not right now.
posted by Iris at 12:54 PM