Friday, September 30, 2005

Should I tell him?

This past few days have been intense.

Passionate nights tangled in sheets, baths, showers together, sex in the livingroom, kitchen and on the floor. It feels like this renewed connection between us.

As though the realization that we could be apart, that we could fight and lose what we have has made our relationship stronger.

I love him

It's hard to think of anything else.

I love everything about him, and it just wells up in my stomach without a release.

I want to tell him, these three words. They're frozen on the tip of my tongue. I want him to know fully how much he means to me..how much this relationship means to me.. How it has changed my life.

But I'm afraid. I'm afraid he'll back away, that it will change things. On the other hand, it could open a new door.

Should I tell him?
posted by Iris at 5:36 PM