Saturday, August 13, 2005

Life goes on

No one from my everyday life knows about this journal.

I'm thinking of sharing this with my bestfriend, Carl. I mentioned in passing that I kept a diary online and he asked to read it. I hesitated and then said that I would think about it.

I'm a little nervous about showing this to him though.

I guess, it has to do with how openly I talk about sex. I'm afraid he's going to think I'm crazy for writing about such intimate things about my life in an open place where strangers can actually read this

I'm more open here about my feelings than I am with some of the people I see every day, even those that are closest to me. It feels safe though, like my secret place where I don't hold back or censor myself. Where I write honestly about the things I struggle with and I don't have to wear a mask.

I didn't talk to my boss last night, I'm a coward. I'm not going to quit my job.

Life goes on as usual.
posted by Iris at 11:24 PM