Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Holy shit!

He wants me to move in with him.

Michael wants me to move in with him!

He called me last night, when I picked up he just said "Iris, Move in with me"

He didn't even say "Hello" or a formal greeting, I was quiet and confused. Then finally I asked "What? Are you serious?"

"Yes"

"Is this because you're afraid of losing me?"

"Maybe"

I laughed "I can't move in with you"

"Why not?"

I felt this insane bliss in my stomach, I was smiling from ear to ear and curled up on the sofa. I covered my face "I don't know..this is crazy"

"Why is it crazy?"

"We..hardly know eachother"

"I think we know eachother VERY well.."

I blushed. "Are you drunk right now?"

"No"

"You're serious?"

"Yes"

"Okay"

"Okay?"

"Okay!"

"Okay."

He hung up and I stared at the phone. I thought "Did that just happen? Tell me that did not just happen..."

I haven't told anyone about this yet (Except for my bestfriend, Carl) . Michael had called after my late shift at the bar. Stacey is still sleeping, I haven't told my mother or Luke about this new development either.

Holy shit!. I have to digest this. It hasn't even fully registered yet. I just needed to get it down in writing..because I can't believe it.

I can't believe this!

I could hardly sleep last night, I'm so excited..and in shock.

I'm going to live with Michael!!!!!!!!!
posted by Iris at 12:50 PM