Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Feeling empty

Luke wants me to move in with him, this whole week has consisted of telling everyone of our engagement and our parents meeting.

Everyone is so happy for us.

The truth is I want to break it off, crawl into a hole and die.

My diary makes for "fun" reading.

I quit my job at the cash register. I can't bare it, I'm still working nights as a bartender and looking through the classified for a better second job.

My cat is sick, but I can't afford to bring her to vet.

I have the day off and Luke is visiting some college friend out of town. I'm so bored. I think I'll go through some blogs and see what I can find, catch up on some reading.

I'm more of a book on tape type of person, I wish there was an audio link.

Maybe this will get my mind off the fact that I'm marrying someone that I don't love the way I should.
posted by Iris at 4:41 PM