Sunday, March 13, 2005

I wonder why he hasn't come back

I realized that days without Michael encounters leave me with very little to write about.
Damn that is really sad.

Do you want to hear more about my cat?

My morning rituals..

Working in the Walmart photo lab with a superficial teenage co-worker

or the excitment of my bartending job?

Maybe I could do a little "Coyote Ugly" dance on the bar table tonight, so I'll have something to write about tomorrow..

I get hit on alot, but mostly older business man..it's nothing even worth mentioning. It doesn't even phase me. I learned the art of smiling and walking away with a slight sway in my hips. It brings me more tips and keeps me elusive. But it doesn't do much to boost my selfesteem because I know guys go after anything with breasts. I'm just an object to them..none of them would give a shit about my life story, my fears, my struggles..

except maybe Michael..

Yet, all the times I saw Michael at the bar..I lost my touch and became a dorky teenage girl goggling over some heartthrob..

And I wonder why he hasn't come back
posted by Iris at 8:30 PM