Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I want to feel real love...

Yesterday I had breakfast in the morning with Luke. I had the morning off and we took a walk through central park. He held my hand and told me that he could see himself falling in love with me.

I smiled "wow..", I said, but couldn't say that I felt the same way.

I should have been honest and told him that from the start. But I couldn't because I WANT to feel in love too. I don't want to let the opportunity to be in love slip between my fingers.

Luke is a really great guy. He has a nice body, cute face and he's so funny. He has a great relationship with his family and has lots of brothers & sisters. He wants to get married someday and have 2 children, move out to the Island. etc..

My Mother would love him

He kisses me alot, holds me alot.. Treats me like I'm a princess.

Just last week I was bitching about wanting someone to hold and who looks at me with love in his eyes.. I was afraid of dying alone.

Now I found someone.

I should be thrilled

I'm going out with him tomorrow, He's meeting me at the bar I work at after my shift is over and we're going out for dinner. Carl is coming too because he's dying to meet him
posted by Iris at 4:15 PM