Wednesday, March 23, 2005

I have a date

Well, I have a date.

No, It's not with Michael

His name is Luke. He's a 25 year old website designer and computer game reviewer. He has blond hair and green eyes and dimples..

I met him at the bar, he started talking to me when I served him his drink.

He was funny, He had me laughing so hard I choked on my spit.

he thought that was cute and asked me to go out with him tomorrow night after work.

I shrugged and said "sure", with a goofy smile.

He doesn't make my heart beat wildly in my chest, but he seems sweet and sincere. It doesn't always have to be love at first sight, right?

Sometimes love just develops.

Carl is excited for me

I guess I'm excited too. It's my first date since I was cheated on by my last boyfriend, Briant.
I just had this horrible thought..

what if he..or anyone I knew found this diary and read this.

I doubt that will happen.
posted by Iris at 7:28 PM