Friday, March 25, 2005

Date Results

Well my date the other night went well.

After work we went out dancing together at "the Empire", the music was a little too loud to talk normal..so we spent alot of time screaming at eachother.

I got pretty smashed and we grinded on the dance floor.

He wasn't the greatest dancer in the world or anything. But we had fun, he has such a cute smile.

He nearly had to carry me home, my body leaning on his..

we laughed and talked about..

I can't even remember what we talked about, to be honest.

At the door to my apartment we kissed. One of those sloppy drunk kisses. Then I untangled from him with a slightly uncomfortable laugh and fumbled for my house key.

For a moment as I managed to open my front door, I considered letting him in..

But I was too dizzy and the moment wasn't right. So we said "goodbye" at the door. He was giving me that LOOK

I know that look..

It was the "little pig..little pig.. let me in.." look

I gave him the "not by the hair of my chinny chin chin." smile and eased the door closed.

He has my number.

I wonder if he'll call me again
posted by Iris at 5:32 PM